- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Supply Chain Research Group. (Holding Company & Management Consulting)
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, US Biogistics. (Healthcare Technology and Systems)
- Senior Vice President of Global Market Development, Descartes Systems Group (NASDAQ: DSGX) after the acquisition of Centricity, Inc., a leading Internet-based global Transportation Management Systems company.
- Chief Operating Officer, Centricity (acquisition by Descartes Systems Group for $30.35 million in 18 months on an initial investment of $5 million from an international strategic investor in July 2001.)
- President and Chief Executive Officer, i2 Mid-Market Logistics, a joint venture company with i2 Technologies (NASDAQ: ITWO).
- Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, CAPS Logistics. (acquired by The Baan Company (NASDAQ: BAANF) for $80 million in September
Quinet serves as an Associate Professor of Management at SPSU's Business Administration Department where he teaches Management and Organizational Behavior, Technology and Public Issues, International Management, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management. He is Director of the Center for Supply Chain Risk Management and Director of International Business Programs. Quinet is also an active management consultant, business advisor, and holds several Board of Director positions in the business community.
Quinet began his professional career as a commercial pilot and leverages his domain experience in aeronautics in various aviation specialties such as aircraft management, flight operations, and aircraft acquisitions. He currently holds the FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings.
He is a member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.